SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
SHIPPING RATES FOR US CUSTOMERS
We offer three shipping methods; Flat Rate Shipping, USPS and UPS. The website has prices for all three methods. There are drop boxes with the different shipping options during checkout. You can compare shipping prices before finalizing your order.
Flat Rate Shipping Contiguous United States
These rates are available for contiguous US orders. Please choose “Flat Rate Shipping” during checkout.
- Orders of $1 - $74.99 ships for a flat rate of $10.00
- Orders of $75 - $124.99 ship for a flat rate of $7.00
- Orders of $125 and more ship free of shipping charges
Flat Rate Shipping (Hawaii, Alaska, APO/AE and all other US Territories)
A single rate of $13.00 will apply to all US orders going to the state of Hawaii, APO/AE or other US Terrirories and $15.00 to the state of Alaska. Please choose “Flat Rate Shipping” during checkout.
USPS and UPS
If you would like to opt out of flat rate shipping, we also offer USPS and UPS. These prices are based on the estimated weight of your parcel and your location. Shipping quotes are presented during the checkout process once your address information is entered.
SHIPPING RATES FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS
- Orders of $1-$249.99 will be charged our cost to ship the parcel. See (1) below.
- Orders of $250.00 to $499.99, we will split cost of shipping at 50% off the amount quoted by the website. ***
- Orders of $500 and more ship free of shipping charges (UPS Standard only). ***
***PLEASE NOTE, shipping rate adjustments are made at the time of shipment and are not reflected in the shopping cart.
(1) Our shipping estimates come from USPS and UPS. We always adjust the shipping to our cost once we have the parcel ready to ship and have an exact weight. We try to minimize shipping costs by using lighter packaging.
(2) USPS First Class Mail is the least expensive method and can be used for packages weighing up to 4 lbs. USPS Priority Mail is the next method and can be used for any weight.
(3) UPS Ground is an alternative and prices are comparable to USPS Priority. They are better about tracking and honoring insurance claims but our Canadian customers tell us they are more likely to charge a brokerage fee than USPS.
SHIPPING RATES FOR INTERNATIONAL (NON-CANADIAN) SHOPPERS
All international shipping charges (to any location not mentioned in the US Customers and Canadian Customers sections above) are quoted at the actual cost of shipping.
As Little Knits is not responsible for shipments once they leave our premisis (up to and including the point of delivery), we strongly recommend to our customers that they purchase shipping insurance to cover lost or damaged packages. Shipping insurance can be purchased during the normal check out process.
CHANGES TO ORDERS
We are not able to make changes to orders that are finalized. All orders are final once placed. If you need to cancel an order please contact us at our toll free number at 1.800.877.5852 (please make your call as soon as possible as orders ship within 24-48 business hours and we are not able to make changes communicated via email). If you would like to add to your order please place another order with the items you would like to add. As long as they are shipping to the same name and address, and your first order has not been shipped, we will combine your orders automatically and give you a refund for any excess shipping charges.
PLEASE NOTE, ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS. UNAUTHORIZED RETURNS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 25% RESTOCKING FEE & ANY SHIPPING COSTS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN APPLICABLE TO THE ORIGINAL ORDER WILL ALSO BE DEDUCTED FROM THE FINAL AMOUNT OF THE REFUND.
WE DO NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITEMS ONCE THEY ARE SHIPPED. ONCE A PACKAGE IS SHIPPED, ALL RISK OF LOSS PASSES TO THE BUYER.
All UPS shipments are subject to a $20 returned package fee or the actual return/reshipment cost (if higher). Failure to collect from a UPS Access Point (UPS pick up/ drop off location) will result in returned packages, which is subject to the aforementioned $20 returned package fee or the actual return/reshipment cost (if higher).